Pre-Pitch Standard Kit STD-201
For standard shower areas with a centered drain, or custom shower areas where the drain is within 36″ of each wall.
For shower areas where the walls are more than 36″ (but less than 72″) from the floor drain, also use Pre-Pitch™ Extended Kit shown below.
Sticks measure 1/8″ to 7/8″ taper x 36″ long. Sold 6 per package. Screws included.
Talk with our local tile experts!
- Pre-Pitch™ is a unique, stay-in-place spreading tool designed for use underneath shower pan liners.
- Pre-Pitch™ is a unique tool that creates the proper sub floor slope needed underneath the pan liner to manipulate the water towards the weep holes that are integral part of shower floor drains.
- By having a pitch under the pan liner, water that passes through the mud bed is now directed to the weep holes instead of being trapped between the mud bed and the liner.
- This ‘ponding’ or collection of water is where many mold and mildew related issues originate.
- Easily cut with hacksaw, PVC cutters or grinder.
- Use on wood sub-flooring or concrete floors.
- Economical, lightweight non-rotting plastic.
About Tile For Less
Hello, we’re Matt & Michele Bergman, local owners of Tile For Less. We, along with our creative staff LOVE to sell tile almost as much as we love skiing, fishing, motorcycles, and music! We have been helping Utah families and businesses create beautiful, functional, and affordable spaces since 1996. Come see for yourself the difference passion can make in your project! Read More >